Announcing systems for both surface ships
and submarines include amplifiers and control systems for surface
ships, AN/WIC intercommunication systems for submarines, loudspeakers,
AN/SIA-120B Amplifier-Control Group
Dynalec part #60555-000
- 40 Watts continuous audio power through two modular solid
state amplifiers for shipboard announcing.
- Can be used in conjunction with other equipment for 2MC, 26MC,
and 29MC circuit capability.
- Input facilities for five microphone control stations and
one alarm oscillator group.
- Output facilities for five local loudspeakers (for each microphone
station) and for five loudspeaker groups in the announcing system.
- Busy indicator circuit; remote control extension circuits;
alarm input priority.
- Cable entrance plates top and bottom; drop down front panel
for easy interior access.
- Meets environmental requirements of MIL-I-983.
AN/SIA-123 Amplifier/Oscillator Group
- Comprises a shipboard announcing system for 1MC and 6MC Circuits.
- 1MC Circuit provides facilities for Alarm and General Announcing
transmissions, 6MC Circuit provides intership announcing capabilities.
- Provides Collision, Chemical, General, Sonar, and Flight Crash
- Provisions for connection of four Microphone Control Stations,
Type IC/MSB-2, for 1MC Circuit announcing. Station No. 1 also
can transmit on the 6MC Circuit.
- Provisions for five 1MC Circuit Loudspeaker Groups and one
6MC Circuit Loudspeaker Group (Bullhorn).
- Additional facilities for muting or attenuating the Ship's
Entertainment System and also for operating a Visual Alarm Indicator.
- Incorporates dual channel design in conjunction with manually
operated transfer switches to perform the operation and testing
function of the 1MC and 6MC Circuits.
- All necessary transferring switching and testing circuitry
are located on the control panel.
Digital Integrated Announcing System Amp/Osc
- Fault monitoring, heatsink temperatures and speaker loads
for each amplifier viewable via front panel LCD.
- Announcing group assignment for each amplifier configured
via front panel LCD and encoder.
- Interfaces with E&M trunk lines or 2 analog lines for
announcements through the PBX.
- Provides up to 3,000 watts of audio power via 250 watt Class
D amplifier modules based on a continuous sinusoidal 1 KHz input
signal at 65°C.
- Amplifiers provide for dynamic attenuation with excessive
loading and automatic disconnection from load for short circuit
- Modular amplifiers include the capability of automatically
switching the load from a faulty amplifier to a spare.
- Amplifier accepts digital, line level, 10 Vrms or 70 Vrms
- Amplifier chassis fits in standard EIA 19" rack.
- Replaces the equivalent legacy equipment: (Qty 3 AM-2316E/SIA
1,000 watt amplifiers and Qty 1 AN/SIA-114, AN/SIA-117 or AN/SIA-118amplifier-oscillator