Combat control switchboards incorporate linear
slide switches and panel-mounted assemblies. Alarm switchboards
and detectors include the Navy's only MIL-specified and ruggedized
Main IC Switchboards No.1 and No.2
Dynalec part #66729-000 and 66730-000
- Designed to distribute, protect and switch data and power
to various equipment as required.
- Switching is accomplished via individual rotary, snap and
linear slide switches.
- The enclosure is constructed of high strength aluminum and
designed for bulk head mounting.
- Hinged front panel can be opened and locked in any position
between 0 and 130 degrees for access and maintenance.
- Switchboards are designed for cable entry through a removable
cable entrance plate located on the bottom of the cabinet.
Linear Switches & Switching Equipment
The new Navy Switchboards serve key functions
in their operating systems on board combatant vessels. They provide
power, amplify signals, route data from various data collecting
systems for navigation or fire control of missiles and guns. Where
computers are involved, the Computer Switching Control Panel gives
command the option of selecting computers and routing of data
to the peripheral equipment.